Monday, October 24, 2005

 

I made the Switch SBC-DSL --> Comcast-Cable

Well shit.. Looks like SBC betta step up their DSL game cuz I signed up for Comcast cable internet and ran them side by side for a few days and what can I say.. Cable internet is indeed faster, and much more stable.. With my DSL connection I would always have to reset my modem and my speeds werent stable at all.. My bandwidth would go up and down.. With Cable its always on the same speed no matter what.. Perhaps its just the particulars of my DSL line but this is the behavior that I Was experiencing first hand. Also it seems like there is less latency with cable internet.. Like I can type in a web address and the site will respond faster than with DSL. Sorry SBC.. BUt Im downgrading my service today..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?