Monday, January 09, 2006

 

Samsung Digimax A55W Review

I took this camera back to the store and exchanged it twice before I gave up.. I bought this camera for the specs and the price.. I loved using it when it was able to tell there was battery power.. After taking no more than 5 pics with the flash the camera would shut off complaining of low battery. then it would have to be off for a few minites before it would come on again.. When I tried to record a video I got no more than 3 seconds before low battery shut down.. The differences between the cameras that I exhanged was only the time I got before shutdown. I tried this with several sets of fresh batteries in each camera.. Obviously this makes using the camera impossible. SO DONT GET IT.

I give this camera a 2 out of 10. 1 for the price, and 2 for the features and ease of use(when it works).

UPDATE: What they fail to tell you is that you cant use Alkaline batteries and to use rechargeables.. YES IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE.. now the camera works like a charm..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?