Thursday, March 30, 2006

 

Dayum webcam bit him in the arse again.

[57] bbud says: Nice how everyone has slowly moved to Skype - I am waaay feelin that
[04] nilrem says: Im tryin
[09] bbud says: I was on Skype with none of my buddies, only coworkers for hell along
[31] attub says: im liken this skype thing
[57] nilrem says: wait till yu get a mic and speakers
[09] nilrem says: and a webcam
[15] attub says: fuck that,lol
[21] nilrem says: lol...
[23] bbud says: That webcam has bitten me in the asee twice
[28] nilrem says: lol..
[33] nilrem says: forgot to turn it off uhh
[33] attub says: lol, how so?
[45] attub says: LMAfuuuginO
[50] bbud says: I was chatting with the Chief of Engineering of my job for like 20 mins.. smokin a bowl, the whole nine the background.. then he mentions to me that he can see me
[04] nilrem says: LMBAOOOOOFfffffff
[09] bbud says: He didn't seem to pick up what I was doing thank God
[10] attub says: wholy shit!!!
[11] bbud says: Yeah, that was wack
[13] nilrem says: like uhh bbud.. LMBAOOoooo
[30] attub says: "can ya spare some trees?" lol
[31] bbud says: Yeah, on some "what's that you're watching on your TV screen?" I was like what?
[40] attub says: hahahaa
[41] nilrem says: lol...
[47] nilrem says: *clapping*
[05] nilrem says: hella WHAT!!!
[19] bbud says: * turns off webcam by default*
[22] nilrem says: thats is classic shit
[22] attub says: damn, I think I just peed a lil,lol
[27] bbud says: lol
[29] nilrem says: lol... me too

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?